What is Dermafrac?
Micro-needling infusion therapy is an advanced aesthetic treatment used to target many skin concerns including fine lines and wrinkles, sub damage and mild acne scarring. Dermafrac uses a roller which contain 180 super fine needles to stimulate collagen production and cell renewal, helping to plump, firm and smooth the skin. As the roller creates the micro-channels in your skin, the Dermafrac system simultaneously enables the infusion of a potent serum to boost the impact of the needling treatment.
Dermafrac is the latest advancement in micro-needling treatments. In addition to the micro-needles, the treatment combines other rejuvenating technologies to provide direct topical infusion of powerful serums and collagen stimulation. With little discomfort and no downtime, this dermal micro-needling and infusion treatment will give you smoother, firmer, healthier looking skin.
How Dermafrac Works
1. A precision-controlled micro-needle hand piece, containing the infusion serum, rolls across the skin under vacuum.
2. The vacuum pulls the skin into contact with the micro-needles that gently penetrate through the different layers of the skin.
3. The vacuum places the skin under tension so the needles can penetrate evenly and maximise the delivery of the active infusion serum.
4. The micro-needles created by the super fine needles create pathways for introducing the infusion serum into the area of the skin that is most important for the natural rejuvenating process.
5. The depth of the needles has been carefully selected so that the channels are the optimum depth to provide maximum results.
6. The specialist deep-tissue serum infusions can target your anti-ageing, pigmentation and acne concerns.
Dermafrac treatment targets:
- Ageing skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Brown spots and pigmentation
- Open pores and congested skin
- Acne scarring
Optimum results are achieved through a course of six treatments, spaced two weeks apart. Significant results should be seen in four to five weeks.
The treatment takes approximately 30 minutes, there are no side effects and no recovery time is required. Mild redness may occur for up to a few hours post treatment depending on your skin type and aggressiveness of the treatment. We would advise using a mineral makeup after your treatment so you do not clog up your pores. Please ask your practitioner for further advice.
It is advisable to use effective skincare products at hom to enhance your in-clinic treatment. Ask your practitioner for the best advicce to suit your skin.
Yes, this treatment is a versatile non-surgical treatment that you can combine with skin peels, microdermabrasion or other more advanced procedures. Dermafrac is a great treatment for maintaining skin healtha dn keeping your skin looking fresh and rejuvinated.